What began in a chicken coop and laundry room of an old farmhouse evolved into a future-forward B2B company specializing in cybersecurity, proactively managed IT services, and hosted and on-premise voice solutions, with security being top of mind. If you like innovation, team work and client focused dedication to excellence, let us know by applying.
The Technical Solutions Consultant is responsible for managing the acquisition of new clients, as well as retention of assigned base accounts. As part of the Twinstate sales team, the Consultant should be adept at outbound activity and identifying return on investment opportunities for customers that will have a positive impact on the business.
- Expand the company’s prospecting opportunities within the IT/Managed Service and Voice industry.
- Attract new prospects that would benefit from services/technology provided by the organization.
- Capture new business opportunities, identify likely prospects, perform cold and warm contacts to right fit clients, position the organization as a premium business solution provider and undertake the scheduling of remote technology presentations with prospective clients following the Twinstate Sales Process.
- Perform regular Technology Business Reviews with assigned base accounts to uncover cross selling opportunities and build a relationship as a trusted advisor.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to grow and cultivate new prospects while collaborating with other interested parties to achieve and/or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Analyze information and make sound decisions that have direct impact on the prospecting activities while contacting, thru outbound efforts, new client lists.
- Maintain accountability for achieving results, motivating self to overcome adversity and achieve long term strategic goals.
- Associate degree and experience or passion to be in a corporate sales environment.
- 3+ years’ experience outbound selling business to business technology and security solutions.
- Basic understanding of local and wide area networks; computer software and hardware; knowledge of data communications, network planning and analysis; and vendor evaluations.
- Technical certifications and/or technical training in personal computer hardware and/or software, servers, local and wide area networks, and/or communications is a plus.
- Must possess strong business acumen, analytical skills, and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
- Ability to design workable solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Strong time management skills using software implemented
- Demonstrates capacity for organization, prioritization, and management in a dynamic environment.
- Able to earn client’s trust and represent Twinstate Technologies with integrity and professionalism.